Freitag, 25. September 2009

gosh. I'm always so lazy never writing anything down here. I'm feeling really sorry but it's hard to get my ass up after a long day.
College has started on Monday and i have to admit that I really like it so far. Nice people (we're actually 3 german girls, an Italian and a French one, a German and a Polish boy) and great teachers. Nia who's half Indian half Welsh is LOVELY ( without exaggerating) and Charles is a real Englishman having very black and sarcastic humor (very British indeed).
One thing i really like's the fact that we're not a book based course but a topic based one. Nia does the "Life in the UK" part and Charles does "In the news" ( that's why we talked about globalization today; for the about the 1001th time in my intire school career...).
hm..yoa..tomorrow's going to be a loooong day out and a looong night ( maybe), we'll see.
AND I finally decided to apply for art (teaching9 at uni (which means tons of work ahead..yey^^)and English being the smaller problem (or hardly any in fact).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen