Freitag, 4. September 2009

sign of life

As you can see, I am still alive and breathing ;)
The weather is so so. If there is the sun it won't last long til the rain finally takes away the last sunny days.
I've been to the college yesterday to do some kind of assessment to "define my english level" (quotation, the lady) which took me about 2 hours! But it was quite good and i did well; the only thing I needed was a "grammar revision" (quotation no.2, the lady)..our opinions might differ....but we'll see.
So I'm doing this L1 course to "revise some grammar"(quotation no. 3) now, starting on the 21st of September until 21st of June. And this whole thing costs me 485 pounds!! I swear if the course isn't worth it....
Anyway.
School started yestreday, did some driving and met for lunch with Sara, an aupair from Sweden.
Nothing really exciting happend, life continues and I have to continue hoovering now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen