Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009

lovely days

A very merry christmas to everyone!
Now that i've found out that some people are actually still reagind this thing here, i'll try to REALLY keep it up to date.
Christmas at home is very good so far although being home does still feel very weird, kind of like living in a dream. i'm still waiting for reality to hit me right in my face. Having my folks around made me realize that i won't be able to live together with my parents for a long time again. That would be kind of like building walls around me, u know. I love being here, home, but i'm not the same person anymore. Though I am at the same time. Hard to explain. But let's not think about things like that. i'm looking forward to spending the next days avec les meilleures <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen