Sonntag, 7. März 2010

//Sunday//



Not one of these boring chewing gum Sundays, no.
A pretty good one.
A fabulous one actually.
I watched some friends runnign the Bath Marathon, standing on the sideline and cheering. It kind of made me become quite ambitious too. Why shouldn't I be able to run a few miles ?(well, actually a bit more than 21 kilometres, but anyway) So now I'm thinking of entering the Swimathon which is going to take plac on 17 April. Mirko, Matt and me might even start as a team and swim 5 kilometres for charity. Should be possible.

The exams on Saturday went pretty well - they weren't too easy (as expected) but what's the point in easy exams anyway!? I'm confident and am looking forward to the speaking part next Saturday. I'm sure Mirko and I will rock it! hihi (although we'll have to be careful to not use to many swear words :D )

Take care & Até breve!
x

1 Kommentar:

  1. Good luck if you do decide to swim, sorry I didn't see you while I was running! x

    AntwortenLöschen