Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

Back.

So this is it then, this is what being back in Germany feels like. This is what leaving half your heart behind feels like. This is what life's really like.
I mean, how often does one have to abandon something in life, be it family, friends, one's birthplace, the area one's got used to...and within every leaving behind lies a new beginning, a new start.
Are we not all longing for new beginnings and new starts sometimes?

I've been kept quite busy during the last few days (3 actually) by family and friends hence I wasn't even able to properly unpack my suitcase; one reason for not really feeling at home yet. But, being busy is a good thing as well; it keeps me distracted and makes me forget about my grief and broken heart (yeah, I do miss England a lot!!). The good news is, I got a job. Wohooo!! From Monday on, I'll be serving food at an Italian restaurant which measn MONEY MONEY MONEY , giving me back my independence as well as the possibility to save up for uni. Oh yes,uni. i'm actually quite excited and am hoping to get into Munich. The day of truth (or maybe the day of hell!? ) will be the 28th on which my English entry test's taking place (oooh). Shouldn't be much of a problem for me after having spent almost a year on the island.
Oh and speaking of English, i do really miss the constant sound of English that used to be around all the time. I'm desperate to hear some proper English, read some English magazines, listen to English raido pogrammes (which I do occasinally) and some good quality British TV (I need some Come Dine With Me, Cash in the Attic, Gok Wan, Mary Queen of shops.... ').

What are you missing the most at the moment?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen