Freitag, 28. August 2009

Welcom to Wellow!

It's been a quite long time since I've been here.
Well, I've just arrived here at Wellow (small but very beautiful village near Bath) yesterday. The flight was calm but I hab some trouble with my luggage; well, the airline had some trouble sending my bag from Brussels to Bridtol. So, I had to live WITHOUT my shoes, my clothes, my make-up, my washing things...without pretty everything except the few things that I had put in my hand luggage.Horrible! but fortunately, they called to day to tell me that are going to bring it tomorrow.
Apart from that, I really made one of the best choices ever by picking the Colstons as my host family. Really out-going, warm, friendly and lovely people. They helped me out with everything I needed and made sure that I wasn't missing anything.
The kids are great. Will who's 14 is a real sunshine, always making jokes and with lots of energy. He takes me on walks and shows me around. Unfortunately he had something with his eye today and we had to visit the doctor which was a funny thing :D
I actually drove some miles on the English streets on the"wrong side" and I would say I'm doing pretty good.
Ed, the older one (17) whom I've met just tonight is a realy cool guy. He's a bit calmer than Will but he's great companie.
We had some amazing barbecue tonight. Two of the old aupairs came to visit the Colstons, Christine and Monika. Nice girls.
Well, you see, there's much going on in and around this house and i'm already having a great time. Feels a bit like home now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen