Sonntag, 30. August 2009

Well, there's lots going on here and so many stuff to tell.
I had some great day yesterday, when I had been to town together with Christine and Monika, the two former aupairs. The showed me some important places like Top Shop, H&M, Accesorize etc ;) Everything you need to survive thouigh.
We had some nice British breakfast to start with at the Jazz Café and later on some delicious milkshakes at Nero's which we drank on the way to Paltney Bridge. There are some really lovely places you just have to know....the view from the river lane underneath and besides Paltney Bridge is fantastic! Bath is a town everyone just HAS to love; a town to live at or to at least spent some time at.
In the evening, we went for a oub tour through Bath starting at the Porter. Exactly what I had been looking for. Actually a good English alternative for good old "Wolkenkratzer":D
And tonight this dinner for 8 thing Cath and I used to call it while preparing the supper. Pork that literarely melted on your tongue and an incredible apple pudding with vanilla cream. GOSH! I'm feeling like bursting now...but it was too good.
29.08.09

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen