Freitag, 23. April 2010

Life with Gerhard

Hello again my dear friends, admirers, lovers..... hihihi
Since there's not been going on much on this page for quite a while ( cause there's not much exciting stuff been happening in good old England apart from the volcanic ash cloud living somewhere above our heads. But as I thought this has already been mentioned quite a few times in thre media, I'd rather not bother you with any further elaborations).
After having spent quite a while thinking about how I could keep my audience entertained in an appropriate way, I finally came to the conclusion that I might introduce you to some cultural topics like arts, literature etc.
I consider them as part of my life anyway...may I introduce you to Mr.  Gerhard Richter?



                                                 http://www.gerhard-richter.com/
Have a look at that one. Among my personal favourites are 'Party' and 'Abstraktes Bild, See' which I'm definitely going to 'buy' one day. (as soon as I've earned enough money to pay thieves for robbing that painting of the Museum Frieder Burda )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen